Dr Stephen Papas completed his Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (FRACDS) in 2000 and in 2001 was accepted into the Master of Dental Science orthodontic program at The University of Queensland. This is the three year specialist training degree to become an orthodontist.
Throughout his dental and orthodontic careers, Dr Stephen Papas has completed all requirements to be a fully qualified specialist.
His memberships include:
· Australian Dental Association (Member)
· Australian Society of Orthodontists (Member)
· Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons
· Dental Specialist registration with AHPRA
· Member of Give a Smile
· Ad hoc reviewer for the Australian Orthodontic Journal
· Past President of the Australian Society of Orthodontists (Queensland Branch)
Dr Papas has expertise with Invisalign and Incognito lingual braces, including for complex cases.